An anti-ISIS group says 300 people from Iraq’s Electoral Commission, including 50 women, have been killed by an ISIS firing squad at the Galzani army camp for being ‘apostates and infidels’.
300 election officials killed by firing squad
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed