A man flying an ISIS flag from his car is arrested after threatening police with a bomb during a traffic stop in Southwest Chicago. Emad Karakrah, 49, has been charged with felony counts of disorderly conduct and aggravated fleeing and a misdemeanor count of driving on a never-issued license, and also issued with three traffic citations after a motorist called police after spotting the ISIS flag flying from his silver Pontiac southbound in the 7700 block of South Kedzie at 9:18 a.m. During his arrest, he tells police that there is a bomb in the car and he will detonate it if they search the vehicle, however when a bomb squad, the FBI and Homeland Security search the car, no bomb is found. He is held on a $55,000 bond and is next scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 3.
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed