British security forces says Islamic extremists from ISIS are planning to assassinate Queen Elizabeth II, using a ‘deadly pressure cooker bomb’ set to detonate near The Queen as she attends events in central London to commemorate the 70th anniversary of V-J Day, the Allied victory over Japan in World War II. The report comes before the threat has been neutralized, and that security forces are in a race against time to thwart the assassination plot. Security has reportedly been bolstered around the queen and Cameron ahead of the event.
Plot to assassinate Queen
- Queen to invite Trump to Windsor
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal