Apple is talking with banks about developing a peer to peer payment service that would let those who own an iPhone send money to one another as easily as they send messages, Apple says it wants a bigger portion of the mobile payments industry. The new service is expected out some time in the coming year.
Peer-to-peer payment app
Add your comments below...
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists