Apple is talking with banks about developing a peer to peer payment service that would let those who own an iPhone send money to one another as easily as they send messages, Apple says it wants a bigger portion of the mobile payments industry. The new service is expected out some time in the coming year.
Peer-to-peer payment app
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- Musk: Twitter feud with Apple 'resolved'
- Musk asks Cook: Why has Apple stopped advertising on Twitter?
- Musk: Apple is threatening Twitter's presence on the App Store
- Musk will make phone if Apple, Google block Twitter
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter