Mueller’s parents say they were informed by government officials that their daughter was repeatedly raped by Baghdadi. American officials allegedly learned about Kayla’s abuse, after interviewing two Yazidi girls, 16 and 18, who escaped from the same compound where they were all held as sex slaves. The girls said Kayla was held in the home of Abu Sayyaf, a Tunisian man in charge of ISIS’ oil and gas revenue. Sayyaf’s wife, Umm Sayyaf, who was captured in a U.S. raid on the compound confirmed the information. Baghdadi is said to have regularly visited the house to both speak to Sayyaf and rape Kayla. The information discredits reports that Mueller warmed to her captors and had even willingly married a member of the state.
Kept Mueller as sex slave
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed