This section is for advanced contributors only. If you are just starting and do not know how to proceed, please go on the chat for assistance.
Each Newsline category can have text that describes the Newslines at the top of the page: For example, for actor Sean Bean the text is:
Sean Bean is an award winning British actor, born in 1955 in Yorkshire, England. He is notable for his roles as Boromir in the Lord Of The Rings film trilogy and as Lord Eddard Stark in the television series Game of Thrones. A classically trained actor, he acted in stage productions of Shakespeare before entering film and television with roles in the British television series Sharpe and Hollywood productions Goldeneye, Patriot Games and Troy.
- You can use the past tense in headers.
- Always start the same way: [Name] is a [Nationality] [profession], born in [year] in [City], [Country].
- Outline their major achievements.
- Say who they are married to and if they have children.
You can add Category Headers texts as follows:
- Make sure there is already at least one post about the topic in the Newsline.
- Create a new post as you would normally do.
- The title of the post is the subject’s name eg. Sean Bean.
- Write the Category Header text. Start with the name, main occupation, date and place of birth. Then add the highlights of their career.
- Select Category Header as the Newsline Category.
- Submit for approval.
Once the post has been approved and adminsitrator will add an image.