This video waill take you through the steps required to add a news event to Newslines. If you get stuck, please contact us through our Discord server.
- Click + Add New in the Admin bar (the black bar at the top of the page) and select Post
- The Add New Post screen will appear
- Add a Title for your post.
- Enter the date of the event in the Event Date box. Use the selector if the date has no month or day.
- Add the extracted information from the new articles you are using as a reference in the large text input box.
- Remember to use the present tense.
- Select the text you want to add as a quote and click the quote icon
- Add an Event Type such as Birth, Marriage, TV Appearance etc
- Add a Category (the name of the person or product). This will link your post to the other posts in the newsline.
- Add an image or video
- Re-read your text one more time.
- When you are ready click Submit for Review
After your post is submitted:
- Your post will now be submitted to an editor for review.
- An adminsitrator will publish your post
It usually takes most people around 5-10 posts to get used to our system and our formatting. If you need help, jump on the chat, or send an email to email@example.com