This section is for advanced contributors only. If you are just starting and do not know how to proceed, please go on the chat for assistance.
Adding an image #
You can add images of people, logos and other graphics to your posts.
- In the Add Post screen, place the cursor at the very beginning of the post.
- Click Add Media.
- Select an existing image from the Library, or, if you want to add a new image, select the Uploaded Files tab.
- Drag your image from your computer onto the page.
- After a few seconds processing your image will appear.
- In the lower right-hand side, you will see ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS, make sure LEFT and “Thumbnail 150 x150” is selected.
- Press the Insert image button.
- Update or save your post to save changes.
Variation for book covers #
- Find the book cover image on Google.
- Make sure the image you select has no borders.
- Follow steps 1-7 above.
- Click on the image
- Select ‘Custom Size” and change the width to 150px. The height should change automatically to around 200px.
- Click update.
- When you return to the editor the image may look stretched. However, when you save the post the image will look fine.
Variation for logos #
- Wherever possible try to find or make a square logo and add as a normal image.
- If you cannot find or create a square logo, or the square logo does not look good, you can either:
- Ask an administrator for advice on the image. We may be able to make the image for you.
- Add the image but select custom size and 250px width.